Yesterday, I went to Bendigo for the first time ever for the sake master class.
The venu, Bendigo Art Gallery is really interesting place for sake tasting. a lot of fine arts from all over the world. especially, they are haivng Japan Exhibition at the moment. (My event was a part of it.)
The event was fully booked but also we had extra a few visitors eager to attend the event. so we ended up all 40 seats were taken.
A lot of help from Alva, Murgo & Sandra from the gallery, the event went very smoothly with nice sake matching finger snack created by Renzo from the art gallery cafe. Thank you very much, guys! Thank you very much, Bendigo!!
The Line Up
1. Kizakura Yuzu Highball (Kyoto)
2. Ugonotsuki Junmai Daiginjo (Hiroshima)
3. Yukinobosha Junmai Ginjo (Akita)
4. Rihaku Junmai Blue Purity (Shimane)
5. Onogoroshi Demon Slayer Junmai (Kyoto)
6. Choya Umeshu (Osaka)